Adult Group Classes
Weekly group classes are no longer available. Watch for upcoming 2 day workshops in 2017. Please follow Movement and Vitality on Facebook to stay informed of upcoming events.
Get immediate results regaining greater mobility and strength and remove chronic pain from your life. Reach new levels of performance physically and mentally. Overcome an injury or discover a method to help your child with special needs. Classes are based on the Anat Baniel Method℠.
Hundreds of different movement lessons focus on different functions and movement skills. Each class will consist of one lesson that usually lasts between 45-60 minutes. The lessons focus on brain change and growth leading to rapid increases in strength, flexibility and skill.
Group Classes are held at Elle Yoga Studio, 1 Rochford Street, Charlottetown, PEI. (Entrance off Sydney Street.) A moving blanket similar to this one is recommended for comfort as movement lessons will primarily be done lying down. Yoga mats are not encouraged as they provide resistance. Wear loose comfortable clothing such as sweatpants, yoga pants, etc. so full range of movement is not constricted by your clothing. Please bring a moving blanket, clean socks, and a folded towel makes a good head support if needed.
Pre-Registration is required. Please register by filling out the form below, mentioning your interest in group classes.
- Improving Bending Forward – Anat Baniel speaking about Brain Plasticity and the Nine Essentials of the Anat Baniel Method at TEDx Berkeley. (7:36)
- ABM Back / Neck Exercise #1 – Try this easy and safe exercise and begin to free your shoulders and arms and eliminate pain and strain. (10:37)
- ABM Back / Neck Exercise #2 – Learn to use your power center continue to free your shoulder and arm even more. (6:07)
- An Introduction to Desk-Trainer – try Anat’s on-line animated movement coach that will guide you through 5 minutes movement lessons at your desk. Rid yourself of aches, pains, RSI symptoms and enhance your well-being. (3:46)
- Desk-Trainer Demonstration – Anat Baniel shows why this desktop program can make such a difference in your life with just 5 minutes at a time. (6:49)
- Desk-Trainer FAQ’s – Anat Baniel answers common questions about the usefulness of this unique desktop program for health, vitality and RSI issues.